Character Cloth and Fur Simulation
Wind Simulation and Art Directing
3D Hair and Fur Grooming
3D Cloth Design and Modeling
3D organic, hard surface and
environment modeling and texturing
Rigging and Animating
Lighting and Rendering
Image editing, Compositing
Creating realistic VR environment
2D & 3D Art
Latest 3D trends and cutting edge technology.
Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
Modelling / Technical Art / LookDev
Design Centre Enmore, Sydney , AU
2015 - 2018
Bachelor Fashion Design
Shoe Design and Modelling
Institute of Textile and Light Industry
1994 - 1998
Xgen IGS, Core Xgen
Fx Department Supervisor
T: +61 401 766 722
Design Centre Enmore
3D Art Course Coordinator
T: +61 2 9394 5779
ANIMAL LOGIC July 2019 - Current
• Mid Character FX Artist in charge of Cloth, Fur Collision - Simulation and Wind Simulation
• Projects: Peter Rabbit 2 / DC League of Super_Pets
AKROMAT Feb 2019 - July 2019
• 3D Generalist, Modelling, Look Development, Lighting
• Projects: Volkswagen, Colorbond, NBA Asia
VIVID Sydney April - June 2018
• Designed and coordinated personal and group elements of the Government House projection.
• Completed Modelling, Rigging and Look Development.
• Worked with Art Director to realise various 3D projects and workflow for the show.
GEOVERT VISUALIZATION International Feb - March 2018
• Lead 3D Modeler, Rigger, Look Developer.
• Maintained accuracy of visual elements as per Client’s specifications.
• Organized the production pipeline.
• Designed and achieved an effective project delivery ensuring quality and Client satisfaction.
BEEFCAKE PROJECT Design Centre Enmore June - November 2017
• Lead 3D Clothing, Hair, Cloth Dynamics Artist.
• Maintained accuracy of visual elements as per project requirements.
G&L DESIGNERS Australia 2002 - January 2019
• Head Designer and 3D Animator
• 2D & 3D design and production in fashion/footwear and architectural design.
• Modeling characters, hair and clothing
• Creating photo-realistic models by working from concept art or photo reference.
• Texturing a diverse visual range of real time environments, props, and characters.
• Producing highly realistic and composed creations.
Art blog: www.levonscreenstudies.wordpress.com